Linux Chat

Building Websites

Computer Forums

Computer Help Forum

Computer Hardware Forum

Computer Software Programs

Go Back   Computer Forums > Geek Stuff
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Geek Stuff General forum for discussing anything geek. If your topic doesn't fit in any of the other forums then post it here.

Computer Geeks
» Active Discussions
Computer Geeks
No Threads to Display.
» Other Websites
- Software Publishing

- Server Hardening

Old 06-12-2006, 03:14 PM
GB Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFrog
I don't know how you keep track of that many?? Keep a list?? Notches on your bedpost?? If I had to figure out how many guys I've dated (DATED, not slept with), it would take me weeks, and I bet it's under 15. My slept with # is pretty low, but I married young. Meh.

ETA: I'm not saying that if I were a bit older and still single, that I wouldn't be up higher in the numbers, I just don't think I would know what my exact # was.
See, I'm, like you! I've slept with a good amount of guys (under 15), but it's really hard to keep track of! I could probably sit down and list them, but I'm like "uhhhh...." and I skip over a few of them, lol. Dating? Impossible.
Old 06-12-2006, 03:17 PM
GB Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFrog
I don't know how you keep track of that many?? Keep a list?? Notches on your bedpost?? If I had to figure out how many guys I've dated (DATED, not slept with), it would take me weeks, and I bet it's under 15. My slept with # is pretty low, but I married young. Meh.

ETA: I'm not saying that if I were a bit older and still single, that I wouldn't be up higher in the numbers, I just don't think I would know what my exact # was.
Yup, I don't understand how anyone could remember all that...
I had to think for awhile about last year (would take way longer to remember before that)...since the beginning of '05 til now, it's only 6 for me.
Old 06-12-2006, 03:23 PM
GB Newbie

Send a message via AIM to mulattogyrl Send a message via Yahoo to mulattogyrl

I wouldn't worry about it. I know my number but I'm not telling.
Old 06-12-2006, 05:12 PM
GB Newbie

I'm at 0 and absolutely proud that I've survived 5 years of college. And yeah, I expect my girlfriend, and future wife, to also be a virgin. I'd consider anything above one to be too much, 30 is absolutely ridiculous.
Old 06-12-2006, 05:36 PM
GB Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethCohen
I'm at 0 and absolutely proud that I've survived 5 years of college. And yeah, I expect my girlfriend, and future wife, to also be a virgin. I'd consider anything above one to be too much, 30 is absolutely ridiculous.
Well, then I think we can all agree that the original poster wouldn't want to date you as much as (if not more than) you wouldn't want to date her. Everyone has their own standards ... you need to remember that while you might think others are ridiculous, many of us may find you even more so.
Old 06-12-2006, 05:46 PM
GB Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTRen13
Well, then I think we can all agree that the original poster wouldn't want to date you as much as (if not more than) you wouldn't want to date her. Everyone has their own standards ... you need to remember that while you might think others are ridiculous, many of us may find you even more so.
I grew up with a strong faith and love of Christ, and I'm specifically saving myself for marriage. Now, I have wanted to date and have dated other girls who aren't virgins, but I've made the decision a long time ago and am going to stick with it. I doubt that many people would think I am ridiculous
Old 06-12-2006, 06:13 PM
GB Beginner

Send a message via AIM to Scandia

Seth- I do not think you are ridiculous in any way. On the contrary, I admire your inner strength that has allowed you to keep your values.

And it is so easy for me to keep track when my number is a big fat ZERO as well.
Old 06-12-2006, 06:21 PM
GB Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethCohen
I grew up with a strong faith and love of Christ, and I'm specifically saving myself for marriage. Now, I have wanted to date and have dated other girls who aren't virgins, but I've made the decision a long time ago and am going to stick with it. I doubt that many people would think I am ridiculous
I don't have any problem with you and your decision. If you want to save yourself for marriage, that's fine and that's what works for you. (Many people, however, do find that ridiculous, that's just a fact. I have friends on both sides of that fence.) I just feel that you came off as rude and arrogant saying that her number was "ridiculous."
Old 06-12-2006, 06:54 PM
GB Newbie

I don't feel as if there were enough posts from people who think 30 partners is a huge amount. My usage of the word ridiculous was necessary to express my view on how many people that is. Anyways, when I was a freshman in college I had my first kiss and a few weeks afterwards I asked the girl how many guys she had kissed and came to find out it was 14. I definitely was not ready for that number, and learned to only ask if you are ready to hear the answer. For me, I need to know about a girl's past experience before things get serious. There's no use in wasting my time and being hurt down the road.

Rock on scandia!!!
Old 06-12-2006, 07:18 PM
GB Newbie

Most guys I know would consider any girl who has screwed 30 or more guys to pretty much be a whore. (That is if she is 21 or around the same age as us.....you mayber older.)