Computer Gaming

Linux Chat

Building Websites

Computer Forums

Computer Help Forum

Computer Hardware Forum

Computer Software Programs

Go Back   Computer Forums > Geek Stuff

Geek Stuff General forum for discussing anything geek. If your topic doesn't fit in any of the other forums then post it here.

Computer Geeks
» Active Discussions
Computer Geeks
No Threads to Display.
» Other Websites
- Software Publishing

- Server Hardening

Old 11-25-2009, 08:46 AM
GB Beginner

Send a message via MSN to Cas
Default Please, join us: BcHotel (The Test Server)

BcHotel (The Test Server)

Introduction
My friend and I have recently built up a retro running at an old and outdated Debbo V3.5 server, just to test if everything works out fluently, and for now, it does. We are currently hosting it via a Hamachi Network, so LogMeIN's Hamachi will be required to enter the hotel, but take note that this type of host is only for temporary test-uses as we are still in testing development stages. To make it even worse, we are running this all on a normal computer and the website will be featured by Freewebs, hahah. Yes, we own guaranteed.

Specifications of our server (Debbo V3.5)
I wish I had a list of what we can offer you, but I am afraid I have not such lists at all, lol'd. We concentrate on offering no-lagg gameplay, completely free (for now) and yes, we try to accomplish all these things by running the retro at an outdated Debbo V3.5 server, sound impossible, huh? Well, fine human beings, nothing is impossible, and with that said I want to say another thing as well: this is only temporary.

Informating regarding our Hamachi network
Network name: Bchotel1
Network password: bchotel

Notice: We only offer access to a few people. If the Bchotel1-network is full, no other will be made. You'll have to wait for us to forward the ports and setting up a new server. The people who do get access may be marked as our BETA-testers. You'll receive a badge when we have forwarded our ports successfully and have set up the new server. That's also us saying goodbye to our testing development stage, then we will be officially open and running.

Information regarding Website
As I have said before, our website is currently featured by Freewebs, also known as Webs, as we can't be afforded to make a website this fast, and only for a few people who may test our retro this early.

URL: http://kleurendoof.webs.com/

My friend and I want to say thanks for your support.
Please join, and help us understanding it all and setting up a new server which will be compatible to serve much more people than our shitty Debbo V3.5 server can.

If you need any help with anything, please post a message below or send me a private message.

As a moderator I didn't intent to spam. If this thread isn't allowed, then please notice me and I will personally delete the thread.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:46 PM
Administrator
GB Admin
GB GEEK

Hey Cas, I'm a bit confused. What exactly is your server for?
Old 11-26-2009, 04:05 AM
GB Beginner

Send a message via MSN to Cas

Oh, I forgot to mention.
Well, I had a HabboHotel-server for a year or two a year ago.
My friend proposed to make one again, I gave in.
The only problem we have is that we haven't been around the HabboHotel-scene for a long time, so it's most of the time settling down.