Computer Gaming

Linux Chat

Building Websites

Computer Forums

Computer Help Forum

Computer Hardware Forum

Computer Software Programs

Go Back   Computer Forums > Geek Stuff

Geek Stuff General forum for discussing anything geek. If your topic doesn't fit in any of the other forums then post it here.

Computer Geeks
» Active Discussions
Computer Geeks
No Threads to Display.
» Other Websites
- Software Publishing

- Server Hardening

Old 06-12-2006, 08:12 PM
GB Beginner

Send a message via AIM to Scandia

Now a guy who has had sex with more than 30 girls- would you consider him to be a skank as well?

Note- I do NOT consider the terms "stud", "playboy", and "gigolo" to be positive in any way. I think promiscuity is a very bad thing for people of both genders.
Old 06-12-2006, 09:10 PM
GB Newbie

Thank you for the replies everyone. Well he and I have been getting into huge arguments about this issue. I keep telling him that the past is the past, but he has a major problem with it. I guess it didn't help when I told him that my number was actually 38 and there has been more than one partner at a time on multiple occasions. He knows that some of my chapter sisters have a higher number than I, and he has even slept with a few of them in the past, so I don't see what his problem is. Ugh. Anyways, I did go to a pretty big school, and we had some wild parties. But I was single in college, and I was single in high school and I have NO regrets about anything. Except for ever having this conversation with him. And as for my age, I am 21. I don't know why you guys care so much about it though. Honeychile, thank you for the PM. And KdAngel, thank you for the kind words.

Last edited by TucsonADPi; 06-12-2006 at 09:29 PM.
Old 06-12-2006, 09:55 PM
GB Newbie

TUCSON ADPI=IMPOSTER, as is the "Honeychile" yall have so BRAVELY and INVISIBLY created (now THERE's an oxymoron for ya). And yes, all the ADPis on both boards know who you are, so shoot, that kinda takes all the anger out of it for us. All we can do is shake our heads and laugh at your small life. (Actually, in PMs to each other, it has caused quite a bit of laughter on our parts as we "imagine" the lives yall have, so I guess I stand corrected!)

Cute thread, though. I especially like the "Alpha Delta Pi" bit, REALLY big the way yall did it. OOOh, there's someone saying they're an ADPi and this person seems to be a real slut. OOOh, we ADPis are SO scared!! OOOh, I bet we'll never get a pledge again-on ANY campus-ANYWHERE!!! OOOh, this thread and imposter have RUINED us!!! OOOH!! We're skeered!!!

Thanks for playing, though.

Get a life. There are REAL things happening in the world-oh, I forgot, you don't have one. Only the pathetic one you conjure up sitting in front of your computer INCOGNITO. Easy to be brave and slander people INCOGNITO.

But, excuse me. Back to the slut thread that I KNOW "Tucson ADPi" will insist continue. And, of course, "Tucson ADPi", feel free to PM me, not post, all your info and I'll be glad to check it out on our official board.

All I can ask is that everyone else not continue to feed the animals.
Old 06-12-2006, 10:05 PM
GB Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBelleADPi
TUCSON ADPI=IMPOSTER, as is the "Honeychile" yall have so BRAVELY and INVISIBLY created (now THERE's an oxymoron for ya). And yes, all the ADPis on both boards know who you are, so shoot, that kinda takes all the anger out of it for us. All we can do is shake our heads and laugh at your small life. (Actually, in PMs to each other, it has caused quite a bit of laughter on our parts as we "imagine" the lives yall have, so I guess I stand corrected!)

Cute thread, though. I especially like the "Alpha Delta Pi" bit, REALLY big the way yall did it. OOOh, there's someone saying they're an ADPi and this person seems to be a real slut. OOOh, we ADPis are SO scared!! OOOh, I bet we'll never get a pledge again-on ANY campus-ANYWHERE!!! OOOh, this thread and imposter have RUINED us!!! OOOH!! We're skeered!!!

Thanks for playing, though.

Get a life. There are REAL things happening in the world-oh, I forgot, you don't have one. Only the pathetic one you conjure up sitting in front of your computer INCOGNITO. Easy to be brave and slander people INCOGNITO.

But, excuse me. Back to the slut thread that I KNOW "Tucson ADPi" will insist continue. And, of course, "Tucson ADPi", feel free to PM me, not post, all your info and I'll be glad to check it out on our official board.

All I can ask is that everyone else not continue to feed the animals.

Second, Third, Fourth, etc... everything my sister said.

And see I know BBelle is my sister. I knew TucsonADPi wasn't. I also know Honeychile isn't.

But I will say waht BBelle said, if you really are an ADPi, TucsonADPi, please PM me with your information and, I too, will gladly check on our official site for confirmation.