Computer Gaming

Linux Chat

Building Websites

Computer Forums

Computer Help Forum

Computer Hardware Forum

Computer Software Programs

Go Back   Computer Forums > Building Websites

Building Websites This section covers all aspects of publishing, developing and maintaining websites. Topics include: website design, graphic design, website programming, web hosting, website marketing (SEO, link exchange, publicity, advertising), monetization & etc.

Computer Geeks
» Active Discussions
Computer Geeks
No Threads to Display.
» Other Websites
- Software Publishing

- Server Hardening

Old 05-08-2008, 05:52 AM
GB Newbie

Smile How To Make Lucrative Income Online

Become an affiliate for products on the basis of your website theme and then simply promote these programs where you can earn money from referrals. You simply sign up for these paid online survey sites, fill out the questions, and earn a fixed sum of money every time you complete one. You can also add
affiliate links on your blogs and Google Adsense to earn more money. Although many still earn a crust doing manual work, the real bucks to be had are quite often found in the virtual world. Despite the fact that pay scales and methods can vary greatly, you also have the potential to earn money and over and over again from the same articles you've written, instead of simply
being paid a one-time fee. The Internet allows people to work from home and earn a lucrative income .

Since the computer and internet were discovered, most people have been attempting to earn big bucks from this venue. Think on how you can earn from this business. It is a generalized method, but if you are a person with the ability to meet up some of this need for information then you have a great chance to earn money online.

There are many, many, many avenues by which you could earn money online. Today, a lot of webmasters create thousands of websites, EACH, with all of them imbued with the PPC code that earn as much as $25,000 in earnings per month. Let the
features of your full-fledge shopping cart regularly earn you money in your online business.

You may also get a commission if you are successful in selling affiliate books, programs or network marketing programs. The difference between producing an e-book and a downloadable software product is that you can charge more for the lattar due its higher perceived value and thus earn a higher profit.You can now earn from the comforts of your home-office in a very simple ways.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:52 AM
GB Newbie

very well said... i do agree there are so many ways to earn online. its a good way of enhancing one's skills and abilities. it depends on you on what you choose to enter into it. online business is making unemployed earning money as well. its a big help for all of us.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:48 AM
GB Newbie

well, yeah but you also need to be cautious about the ongoing scams. It is very rampant online. once you get caught in the craze, you lose everything.
Old 08-17-2008, 11:19 AM
GB Newbie

article writing or blog posting is enough for me, it pays good..it gives me extra money that goes to the bank..i wont risk to any other schemes..i am just so scared of scammers.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:04 AM
GB Beginner

Hi Guys,
Very Well, Affiliate marketing is a good source of income.
Cheers,
Andy
Old 12-08-2008, 03:01 PM
GB Newbie

I've been trying to avoid affiliate programs for a while now...just something about all the promises of making it big up front signal to me that something is not right. But after buying an affiliate product myself and seeing that it is just a community of people selling something, I've reconsidered if I want to take the same approach with my own products. I think the bottom line is that you want to get your products out there.