Computer Gaming

Linux Chat

Building Websites

Computer Forums

Computer Help Forum

Computer Hardware Forum

Computer Software Programs

Go Back   Computer Forums > Computer Gaming

Computer Gaming Gaming discussions covering personal computer gaming and console gaming such at the Sony PlayStation & Microsoft Xbox.

Computer Geeks
» Active Discussions
Computer Geeks
No Threads to Display.
» Other Websites
- Software Publishing

- Server Hardening

Old 04-20-2006, 11:02 PM
GB Advanced User

Default Favorite Online Game

What is your favorite online game and what is it all about?
I really love to play Day of Defeat. It is a great multiplayer 1st person shooter that takes place in WWII. It is an awsome game to play with friends or by yourslef with people from all around the world.
Old 04-21-2006, 04:15 PM
GB Advanced User

For the past year, I've been playing mainly Guild Wars, and online 'CORPG' and Halo, which everyone knows about. Guild Wars gets addicting really quickly and, if you make enough friends, can keep you hooked much better than WoW (imo).
Old 04-21-2006, 07:32 PM
GB Advanced User

I had a trial of wow and I loved every second of it as I was really social with every one. But as soon as the trial was over I lost all interest

I used to play unreal tournament 2003 on dial up but all the broadband players kicked my ass
Old 04-21-2006, 08:31 PM
GB Advanced User

Wow, theres lots of online games I enjoy playing, when I have time. Here are some examples.

Priston Tale: I used to play this one quite alot, actually, a very lot. I'm talking 14 hours a day, everyday, for about 3-4 years, alot wouldn't you say? The game was pretty good, but has some pretty bad Admins and Gm's in command, they don't really speak good english, and they're not really reliable, but the game itself is pretty addictive for a hack 'n slash type MMO.

Final Fantasy XI:Another MMO I was addicted to for awhile. Final Fantasy XI, to me, is just simply amazing, and I wish I could still play it. The graphics, battle system, jobs, races, everything - I think is just simply amazing, there isn't much about the game itself that I don't enjoy.

Gunbound:This is a good game to waste time when you're bored, its basically a shooting type game, but not like Halo. You just shoot other players on a small 2D map, up to 8 players can play, 4 v 4, 3 v 3, 2 v 2, or 1 v 1. Quite addictive if you get into it.

Other mentionables : World of Warcraft, I've never actually played it, but from what I hear, and from statistics, its a great game, if not just as great as Final Fantasy XI. Diablo I and II, WarCraft III Frozen throne, Guild Wars, All great games, especially Diablo and WarCraft, both are incredibly addictive games, and in my opinion are near perfected.
Old 04-22-2006, 12:57 PM
GB Advanced User

Send a message via AIM to Fwks08 Send a message via MSN to Fwks08

My favorite online game is GunZ: The Duel. You can download it here: http://gunzonline.com/
Old 04-22-2006, 01:59 PM
GB Advanced User

My favorite is Americas Army.... Free game and you don't have to have a super computer to run it. http://www.americasarmy.com This is that game nobody knows the name of that was made by the US military (there for it is realistic).
Old 04-22-2006, 04:40 PM
GB Advanced User

My favorite online game is Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory for the Playstation 2. Although the whole online system itself sucks, the game play and concept is amazing. I want to try it out for the PC and Xbox too. .
Old 04-22-2006, 04:58 PM
GB Newbie

At this moment I'm really into Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory for PC. It's an old game, about three years old, but so addicting. I'm not in a clan atm but I always place [TK] in front of my name (TeamKiller). It always makes the other players affraid of me while I'm actually not that good.

I play most of the time as field ops.
Old 04-22-2006, 06:48 PM
GB Advanced User

GunZ is alright, I still prepare classic halo or counterstrike though.
Old 05-05-2006, 08:15 AM
GB Advanced User

Default Half Life 1 vs Half Life 2

Many people say half life 1 was better than half life 2. Some say the exact opposite. What do you guys have to say ? Which one was better ?