Computer Gaming

Linux Chat

Building Websites

Computer Forums

Computer Help Forum

Computer Hardware Forum

Computer Software Programs

Go Back   Computer Forums > Geek Stuff

Geek Stuff General forum for discussing anything geek. If your topic doesn't fit in any of the other forums then post it here.

Computer Geeks
» Active Discussions
Computer Geeks
No Threads to Display.
» Other Websites
- Software Publishing

- Server Hardening

Old 06-10-2006, 09:55 AM
GB Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by frattygirl
I'd like to thank a couple people for ruining one of the 2 mornings I can sleep in.

The assholes, who at 7am, apparently lost their dog named Rocket. How do I know his name is Rocket? Because this jerk went around the whole apartment complex for about 15 whole minutes yelling "ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKET" with his wife/girlfriend yelling too, until finally I hear "Oh there you are you bad boy - I FOUND HIM, I FOUND HIM, I FOUND HIM!!!!!!!!" Shut up bitch, it's 7am on Saturday and hungover people are trying to sleep.

The next people I'd like to thank are the ones who at 8am decided to move in. Complete with huge moving truck backing into the parking lot right behind my building, going "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP" for about 5 minutes straight, and then proceeding to use the mechanical lift on the back of the truck all morning. These inconsiderates will not be getting a welcome basket of goodies from me, that's for sure.
Does your apartment complex have rules about when you can and can't move in? This one guy I met once was telling me how his Co-op had all these crazy rules about it and you could only do it in certain hours and if you moved in or out you had to pay the co-op board $500.

missing the most beautiful angel in heaven
11/16/05

Educate and Vaccinate
http://www.musa.org
Old 06-10-2006, 10:43 AM
GB Beginner

Send a message via AIM to Scandia

I am eating an enchilada for lunch right now. And later I will go see Hoot. Plus tomorrow I'm visiting my friend out of town and we'll go watch Cars. And another friend called me this morning. She has a class at my library next Saturday, so I'll get to see her and maybe even have lunch with her.
Old 06-10-2006, 11:00 AM
GB Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLPDaisy
Does your apartment complex have rules about when you can and can't move in? This one guy I met once was telling me how his Co-op had all these crazy rules about it and you could only do it in certain hours and if you moved in or out you had to pay the co-op board $500.
I wish. I know people want to get an early start, it just sucks that they have to do it on a Saturday when most people get to sleep in. They had to get the keys yesterday or something, because our apt. office isn't open until 9 on Saturdays. Their moving truck is parked in a fire zone, maybe I should just call the cops
Old 06-10-2006, 12:27 PM
GB Newbie

Oh happy day!!!
Old 06-10-2006, 01:29 PM
GB Beginner

Send a message via AIM to Sister Havana

Seeing the meetup pics made me really, really wish I was in NYC!
Old 06-10-2006, 03:35 PM
GB Newbie

My love horoscope for the day is quoting Led Zeppelin. What the?
Old 06-10-2006, 04:07 PM
GB Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl
My love horoscope for the day is quoting Led Zeppelin. What the?
Maybe that's a good sign. Maybe, you're going to be gettin' a WHOLE LOTTA LOVE!!!

PSimissU
Old 06-10-2006, 05:55 PM
GB Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scandia
I emailed another sorority about my AI interest last night.
From your thread on GC it sounded like you were really far along with one group and waiting on the official offer. Why all of the sudden an interest in another one?
Old 06-10-2006, 07:31 PM
GB Newbie

Did I mention that my old Gym just randomly shut down? I've been forced to work out on campus. Yeah, its free and their cardio area is real nice, but the selection of free weights and machienes is less than acceptable. The rec center is only three years old and is under construction to tripple it's size, but that is a year and a half away. I'll be done by then. So now I have to find a new gym. I refuse to join Spectrum. Everyone here is a member and I dont go to the gym to socialize. I am there to work out. I dont wanna see people I know.
Old 06-10-2006, 07:46 PM
GB Beginner

Send a message via AIM to Scandia

KD Dani- actually, I am not far along in any of them. I have not even gotten a response from any of them so far. You may be confusing me with another PNAM. BichonL is the one who is really far along.

Here is what my progress is as of this moment:

Rigel- I emailed HQ per instructions of an AI. No reply yet.

Vega- An alumna asked me if her sorority was one of the ones I was interested in. I said yes. She asked me where I was, so I told her. She has not been able to get back to me with the information yet. I do not know if she has been to GC since it has been down.

Mintaka- I contacted the nearest alumnae association per instructions of one of their AIs. No reply yet.

Aldebaran- An alumna contacted the alumnae association where I live, but I do not know if she has gotten a reply yet.

Three out of these four sororities have an upcoming summer convention, so I am not the least bit surprised that I have not gotten any replies yet. And the one that does not, I only contacted them a couple days ago.

Last edited by Scandia; 06-10-2006 at 08:24 PM.