Computer Gaming

Linux Chat

Building Websites

Computer Forums

Computer Help Forum

Computer Hardware Forum

Computer Software Programs

Go Back   Computer Forums > Geek Stuff

Geek Stuff General forum for discussing anything geek. If your topic doesn't fit in any of the other forums then post it here.

Computer Geeks
» Active Discussions
Computer Geeks
No Threads to Display.
» Other Websites
- Software Publishing

- Server Hardening

Old 07-29-2009, 10:27 PM
GB Newbie

Post Vancany an experience nanny/aupair needed at united kingdom

Hello Aupair, My name is Sarah Winston 37 Years Old & Why my Husband Name is Richard Winston,Will are a Happy family with 2 children currently named Ethan and Elijah and will live in United Kingdom, 46 VICTORIA ROAD, WORTHING, WEST SUSSEX, BN11 1XE . We are an easy going fun family with a fairly hectic lifestyle! Me and my Wife work fulltime and the children have a full set of activities they enjoy. Will have a very loving family & will welcome the right candidate & make them feel very welcome in our house. Will are seeking an Au Pair who is honest, reliable, kind & considerate,Will would like some English to be spoken, but am happy to provide & pay for an English course for the successful applicant! Will are looking for someone to join our family and help take some of the day to day pressure off me so that we can all enjoy the good things of family life. As a family we enjoy barbeque (weather permitting), socializing, generally having fun, reading, computers, TV, the boys love computer games. Food is another great love of ours - given the time I enjoy cooking. We are practicing Catholics but accept and respect others beliefs,Care for 2 children (2 yr old & 4 yr old) from 7 am - school at 8:45. Walk the children to school and pick them up again at 3:15. care for the children from 3:15 - approx 6:30 including feeding them we will like to pay you 1200p0unds every,month end for salaries and 400pound for your pocket fees every week end. Additionally take them to various after school activities - ballet, tap, jujitsu, brownies etc. 2 eves a week babysitting (average) occasional overnight care of the children when I have to travel for work. WeI have two beautiful children boys Ethan and Elijah boy, and I currently work three different medical clinics and i`m going to use an aupair to help me with our children i have them 20 days a month all day every day during the week, mostly we play, swim, go to beach house, collect shells, library, fishing, movies, and just kids stuff. We want someone who will not mind going swimming with them. Mostly I want a good loving person for them because they are my angles an i love them dearly. They will both be in private school this year and I will need help during the week after school, on trips while school is out and summer time. will need you to have a valid united states Visa and working permit and able to swim. I'll give you a car to use for the little ones and when you have your days off. I'll pay for all of vehicle expenses and gas. No worries just have fun with the little ones.
I wish for you to come into my little angles lifes and give them the love and attention that they both deserve. I love them big as the sky and they love me as big as the sky, and i hope you`ll show them your love as big as the sky.Care for the children in school holidays. Light housework - mainly keeping the kitchen and living room clutter free ! If you feel you could be happy in our family please let me know. Please ld like the suitable applicant to start by the Early of June OR SUMMER PERIOD, & preferably stay for between 6-12 months.i hope to hear from you soon.

Best of Regards,
RICHARD WINSTON. FAMILY

Tags
nanny/aupair