View Single Post
Old 06-12-2006, 09:55 PM
GB Newbie

TUCSON ADPI=IMPOSTER, as is the "Honeychile" yall have so BRAVELY and INVISIBLY created (now THERE's an oxymoron for ya). And yes, all the ADPis on both boards know who you are, so shoot, that kinda takes all the anger out of it for us. All we can do is shake our heads and laugh at your small life. (Actually, in PMs to each other, it has caused quite a bit of laughter on our parts as we "imagine" the lives yall have, so I guess I stand corrected!)

Cute thread, though. I especially like the "Alpha Delta Pi" bit, REALLY big the way yall did it. OOOh, there's someone saying they're an ADPi and this person seems to be a real slut. OOOh, we ADPis are SO scared!! OOOh, I bet we'll never get a pledge again-on ANY campus-ANYWHERE!!! OOOh, this thread and imposter have RUINED us!!! OOOH!! We're skeered!!!

Thanks for playing, though.

Get a life. There are REAL things happening in the world-oh, I forgot, you don't have one. Only the pathetic one you conjure up sitting in front of your computer INCOGNITO. Easy to be brave and slander people INCOGNITO.

But, excuse me. Back to the slut thread that I KNOW "Tucson ADPi" will insist continue. And, of course, "Tucson ADPi", feel free to PM me, not post, all your info and I'll be glad to check it out on our official board.

All I can ask is that everyone else not continue to feed the animals.