View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 03:31 PM
GB GEEK

Send a message via MSN to Soulwatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue
Hopefully this Forum board will be able to help me out. Really, I'm just getting into this as a hobby, and hoping to yield some type of income...
Well in this industry the sky is the limit. You can make as much or as little as you want to. I think allot of it has to do with devotion. You get what you put in back out. If you are the type who gives it 100% then your going to get 100% in return. If you give 10%, expect 10% in return.

I know of a guy with 6 forums and hes grossing over $100,000 per month. He also puts in 50hrs a week. Not everyone can expect to make $100k per month but you can make a decent living off the Internet. Personally if my wife and I didn't have to work at a real job for the rest of or lives. I would have reached my goal. Do I expect to reach this goal over night? The answer is "NO!" I have built a 5 year plan and hopefully at the end of the 5 years. My wife and I will be working from home. If it never happens then I will have had a hell of allot of fun along the way. Servers, Internet, and Forum posting is something I really enjoy. If your just in it for the money chances are your not going to succeed.