Thread: Random
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2006, 09:55 AM
GB Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by frattygirl
I'd like to thank a couple people for ruining one of the 2 mornings I can sleep in.

The assholes, who at 7am, apparently lost their dog named Rocket. How do I know his name is Rocket? Because this jerk went around the whole apartment complex for about 15 whole minutes yelling "ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKET" with his wife/girlfriend yelling too, until finally I hear "Oh there you are you bad boy - I FOUND HIM, I FOUND HIM, I FOUND HIM!!!!!!!!" Shut up bitch, it's 7am on Saturday and hungover people are trying to sleep.

The next people I'd like to thank are the ones who at 8am decided to move in. Complete with huge moving truck backing into the parking lot right behind my building, going "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP" for about 5 minutes straight, and then proceeding to use the mechanical lift on the back of the truck all morning. These inconsiderates will not be getting a welcome basket of goodies from me, that's for sure.
Does your apartment complex have rules about when you can and can't move in? This one guy I met once was telling me how his Co-op had all these crazy rules about it and you could only do it in certain hours and if you moved in or out you had to pay the co-op board $500.

missing the most beautiful angel in heaven
11/16/05

Educate and Vaccinate
http://www.musa.org