View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 02:39 PM
GB GEEK

Send a message via MSN to Soulwatcher

Durinthiam, thanks for the advice and ideas. Believe it or not this website is only a little over 2 weeks old. I had the domain for over 6 months and I had to sit on it until I had the money to develop it. The server sat at my house for a good 3 months. I had other oblations and I just didn't have the money to co-locate the server.

Now that I have my income taxes I am working on developing the website and I have moved the server to the data center. I haven't submitted the website to google yet because I am going to be buying vbSEO. I do not want to get a bunch of links in google only to have vbSEO break them.

Future plans for this website are vbSEO, get it listed in every topsite directory that I can find, and running a aggressive google adword campaign. Right now I am still working on the server, yesterday I just switched from postfix to sendmail. And their are a few other minor tweaks that I am working on. Mostly I need allot of users on the website so I can optimize the server for the website. But I have a feeling that that is going to happen latter down the road. I have it optimized now but there is no way for me to test it unless we get slash dotted.