View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 07:23 AM
GB Newbie

Send a message via MSN to highflyerlaura

Quote:
Originally Posted by John
Hey Tom, you seem to have a few fans/imposters here.... maybe Tune FM would play The Real Slim Shady for ya. Seems that it might be fitting considering all the GC imposter usernames going on here. Laura, that's not a request by the way - don't want to expose your listeners to too much non alternative style I like all kinds of music generally. I know you mentioned Johnny Cash... didn't think you were serious, I thought I heard a Johnny Cash song on air maybe an hour or more ago. Not listening at the moment... I watched the movie a few months ago (Walk the Line)... it was pretty good.

*giggles*

I'd probably get shot if I played that one...least at the time when most of my shows are on. I was serious about playing the Johnny Cash CD up until I found out that it was on loan. Can't play what you don't have.

I'm on air again in about 10 hours time from when this post is made, so tune in again if you want. Its my regular morning/breaky show.

Edit: Talking about careers and radio and such, I'm presently looking at changing my degree to radio-journalism and getting involved in that area. My Commerce degree is just driving me insane and theres a lot of opportunities in the rural areas for broadcasters, esspecially in regards to agricultural news.

Last edited by highflyerlaura; 06-11-2006 at 07:27 AM.