View Single Post
Old 06-10-2006, 02:44 PM
GB Newbie

^^^ 30 sounds like a lot of people. I understand being in college but you have to use wisdom and have self-respect as well. College is a time to have fun and wild out but it is not necessarily time to treat your body like a trash can for anyone willing to let you put your garbage in or needing to deposit garbage into.
As for the guy having too few partners, I think it is sad that people feel that way, but yet when a guy is jumping from woman to woman he is viewed as a "dog." So a woman can decide that she doesn't want to put herself at risk for STIs, emotional problems and babies from 10 different people but a man can't do the same? I would respect a man who didn't have a list in the triple digits or better yet one in which he could not even remember all the names and faces. To me that is totally disgusting.
So the question is what do you do now? You felt like there must have been something wrong with him for only having been with 7 people, but then you can't handle the fact he looked at you crazy when you said 30+. Prehaps you should both try to leave the past where it is... it can't be changed now and just move on from today. If that is possible, then just let it go. It may seem like something minor but it may not be. Good luck