View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 08:31 PM
GB Advanced User

Wow, theres lots of online games I enjoy playing, when I have time. Here are some examples.

Priston Tale: I used to play this one quite alot, actually, a very lot. I'm talking 14 hours a day, everyday, for about 3-4 years, alot wouldn't you say? The game was pretty good, but has some pretty bad Admins and Gm's in command, they don't really speak good english, and they're not really reliable, but the game itself is pretty addictive for a hack 'n slash type MMO.

Final Fantasy XI:Another MMO I was addicted to for awhile. Final Fantasy XI, to me, is just simply amazing, and I wish I could still play it. The graphics, battle system, jobs, races, everything - I think is just simply amazing, there isn't much about the game itself that I don't enjoy.

Gunbound:This is a good game to waste time when you're bored, its basically a shooting type game, but not like Halo. You just shoot other players on a small 2D map, up to 8 players can play, 4 v 4, 3 v 3, 2 v 2, or 1 v 1. Quite addictive if you get into it.

Other mentionables : World of Warcraft, I've never actually played it, but from what I hear, and from statistics, its a great game, if not just as great as Final Fantasy XI. Diablo I and II, WarCraft III Frozen throne, Guild Wars, All great games, especially Diablo and WarCraft, both are incredibly addictive games, and in my opinion are near perfected.