View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 02:02 AM
Moderator ++
GB Guru

we must not be too far off in age because in its popularity mortal combat was where i spent most of my time. I remember when it first came out and the arcade i went to was a pool hall that me and all my friends would hang out at. Mortal Combat was really hard to get to because it was always full. My friends and i would always go up to a challenge the one winning and then take over.

We had all the time in the world then wow that was like about 15 years ago i am 28 now. Hard to remember the details from back then, I do remember the girl ahh the girl named Arron she was EMO before EMO was EMO we were all smokers and would sit at a table smoking, I smoked so much the night i met her i had nicotine poisoning that night.

Best friend Sean this was a guy that just had a hip replacement @ the age of 14 when i met him he was in a wheel chair i was young and listened to only rap this is the guy that turned me to rock Arron was the girl that turned me punk. anyways this is a thread for gaming i wondered off a bit memories are pulled when thinking of the past. I often thought that was the best time of my life.

We should start a thread about the past just a memories dump its kinda fun going back..

Update: I actually started a thread for what i mentioned @ my board

Blog<-- Read Me
Twitter<-- Follow Me
Facebook<-- Stalk Me

Last edited by Chris; 04-28-2007 at 02:39 AM.