View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 11:03 PM
GB Newbie

Default Hi,

Ok i got it figured out how to switch of the firewall and server-cp works very well. It seems on linux if you are simple basic ? nobody reply. Not sure why.

When searching i used firewall settings but wasn't getting anywhere and after a while searched on how to start/stop firewall and got my answer.

I trust the following ? somebody will give me some help please.

At present i have the firewall switched of on the server. I presume to switch it back on would be a good thing but which serverses do i need to allow thru as a general guide line. Server-cp gets accessed thru port 3000.

For some reason apache and mysql have stopped working during my install process of server-cp but i am to afraid to ask how to easily reinstall the 2 as i have a dedicated server and not a home server.

i did try and stop and start it again but it didn't work. Hopefully somebody out there will show some mercy out there towards a totally useless linux user.

One thing to remember. Most people that uses linux started by just starring at a blank screen and not sure what to do. And then they started but asking ?. I know sometime the simple ? are boring but remember you were there as well

Greetings
Johan