GoDaddy - 702
DomainSite - 57
NameCheap - 117
RegisterFly - 48
EuroDNS - 26
Nucleus - 1,409
APlus - 1
eNom - 12

Out of all of them GoDaddy has the nicest interface, but I like DomainSite the most. They are $6.99 all the time, no more worrying about coupons or anything. They accept Paypal, and the don't have pages full of advertisments for their other crap. Their interface is a bit lacking, though.

NameCheap is an eNom reseller and are fairly expensive. I had to talk to their customer support on the phone once, and it was lame. It sounded like the guy was on a cell phone and it wasn't very secure. My account was locked after X amount of failed loggins and they asked me if it was me and other lame questions that didn't actually prove it was me.

eNom has a good interface, too, but are really expensive. I tend to keep my domains out of there before renewal time, or it costs me more than I would like.

RegisterFly was an eNom reseller, but they recently became accreditted...they suck. Never use them or you will spend your life huddled in the corner crying.

EuroDNS and Nucleus are for European domains. EuroDNS has a better interface, but Nucleus is cheaper, so take your pick.

I only went with APlus because of a promotion and wasn't too impressed to bother getting any more than 1.
Great explanation on that post. However, I am wondering why would you need so many domains? Do you use it? If not, do you plan to sell them like most people do? If you use it, what are you using them for?