View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 01:31 AM
Moderator ++
GB Guru

No but seriously i did at one time but i lost interest (I added more about it at the bottom) i have however built my own telescope (I bought the mirrors) using a sono tube. The scope is a 12 inch dob. The view of the moon is brilliant i am still working on getting a ccd on it so i can get pictures from it. As of now it sits and a family members house in Arizona (I am 3 hours away from it) i have traveled the sky a few times.

I have way to many interest i am 28 and the course's i have put away

Astromony
Advanced Performance Engine Building
Advanced OBII diagnostics
Math
Science (Geology)
Medical Assisting (Vocational School)
Medical Office Management (Vocational School)
Computer Information Systems (CIS) <------| Microsoft
Advanced Computer Information Systems(CIS II) <------| Microsoft
And i have an Associates Degree in Occupational Science

All that and i only have 1 degree

Microsoft is useless to me now so that was a waste of time, it was a waste of time when i took it.

Science is my passion anything about it is good for me. I once had plans of building a satalite array using direct tv dishes had the plans and all 24 dishes even down to the diy controller then i lost interest in astronomy.

As an addon to the first part i also have an 8inch computer controlled and a 6 inch first scope. those are in a storage i live in an apartment and i have no room anymore.

Blog<-- Read Me
Twitter<-- Follow Me
Facebook<-- Stalk Me

Last edited by Chris; 04-27-2007 at 01:33 AM. Reason: I jump around subject to much added some notes