Computer Forums

Computer Forums (http://www.geekboards.com/forums/index.php)
-   Computer Gaming (http://www.geekboards.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Resident Evil 4 - The greatest ever entertaining horror game (http://www.geekboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188)

John2 04-30-2006 07:15 AM

Resident Evil 4 - The greatest ever entertaining horror game

Hello buddies,
I am a big fan of first-person and fighting games. But from some time I have not played any game because my PS2 is messed up with some lens problems due to which it is unable to read disks.

Before the lens problems of my PS2, I got a chance to play the latest version of Resident Evil series games, Resident Evil 4.

I have played all the games of Resident Evil series, Resident Evil 1,2,3 on PC and Resident Evil 4 on PS2 as it is not available right now for PC users.

The latest release Resident Evil 4 is the best of Resident Evil series, actually it is the best of all horror games I have ever played. Gameplay is perfect, graphics is perfect, story is good, just the one thing is not that excellent about it and that is the short duration of its story, I completed full game in 14 days playing not more than 2 hours a day. I like the games with a very long story mode. 14 days is too short for this great game. We should be given the chance of getting fun and be entertained by playing Resident Evil 4 for atleast a month.

Overall the game is excellent for fans of horror games.

Thanks.
John Wright.

cantstraferight 05-01-2006 07:07 PM

I loved re 4

I got it for the gamecube and I loved every second of the game play

I didnt like at first how it wasnt the same as the previous re games but after a few hours of game play i loved it

awsjr 05-02-2006 11:29 PM

My housemate had it for the gamecube. I had fun just watching it.

fast1 03-24-2009 03:31 AM

I like Resident Evil 4 even in a movie, I like horror movies.But in the game If I compare in horror movie I like in the game mode horror of resident evil.I feels more realistic than the movie.

Philip Garcia 06-21-2009 01:39 AM

Resident Evil 4

Resident Evil 4 is an amazing achievement, especially in how its inspired, state-of-the-art cinematic presentation works so well with its relentlessly exciting, white-knuckle action.

seo-marketing 07-01-2009 09:44 AM

Resident evil 4 is the masterpiece which should be placed in the Madam Tussad's Studio ;)

The endless mysteries and spooky location and people make this game one of the most scary games ever.

Its wonderful

Franklin Hulme 07-09-2009 11:56 AM

Resident Evil 4 is the greatest horror game to date

There are no flaws in Resident Evil 4. It is the greatest horror game to date. I never thought that a game, or movie for that matter, could deliver pulse-pounding action in such an awe-inspiring way.

bt-t 07-21-2009 08:57 AM

Definately Resident Evil 4 is very nice...breath cutting!! hehe

monkey99 07-27-2009 01:01 AM

Do you guys play it at night, full surround sound in the dark. :D

It definitely gets scary.

Penny Haynes 08-14-2009 11:23 AM

Resident Evil 4 is the greatest horror game ever made

Resident Evil 4 is the greatest horror game ever made. It has brilliant special effects, awesome graphics and some of the most thrilling action I have ever experienced.