Computer Forums

Computer Forums (http://www.geekboards.com/forums/index.php)
-   Geek Stuff (http://www.geekboards.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   How many computers do you have at home? (http://www.geekboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1561)

Phayze 08-16-2009 12:06 PM

We have total of four computers here. My sister, my mom, my dad, and I all have our own. Right now I'm using an old Dell that doesn't work right half the time. :D

uday1583 08-22-2009 08:14 AM

I have one computer at home and a laptop which helps me to make a move around with my work, i feel thats more than sufficient for me, thanks
________
Buy vapor tower

Dom. 08-22-2009 11:04 AM

I have at my home, 3 PC's and a laptop. Soon it's going to be 3 PC's and 3 laptops. I'm getting a laptop, my sisters already have one that they share and my Mums fiance is moving in.

Chris 08-23-2009 11:28 PM

I have 8 computers in my home running at any given time, 6 running linux and 2 running windows xp.

The windows computers are for my wife to understand, 3 of the six linux machines are servers 1 web server, 1 file server and 1 media server. The other three are either my notebook, desktop or developer machine. I also have 4 xbox 360's being used as media extenders on four tv's. The media server also serves the other computers in the house. The 8 are all accessed by me mostly. My daughter also has a computer so that would bring it up to 9 but in total computers in the house is 11 the other three are usually never on so they are not included in the original count.

ScottNorfolk 08-24-2009 02:30 PM

Two; one Mac and one PC.

~kev~ 09-02-2009 11:27 AM

I have 4 computers at home, all of them wired in (instead of wireless) and connected to a hardware firewall. Internet connection is supplied through a cable modem.

The list of PCs goes like this:
My computer
My wifes computer
My sons computer
My daughters computer

G33KG1RL 09-03-2009 05:11 PM

Ten- My HP laptop (Windows Vista SP1 32-bit... soon to be Windows 7) and my Windows XP SP2 desktop, my dad's massive 17" Dell Inspiron laptop (Windows XP SP3), my mom's Toshiba laptop (Vista), my 2 sisters each have a netbook (Windows Vista), one Windows 98 desktop (really old, but still used lots), one Windows 2000 desktop (my brothers use it to play games on), and 2 Windows Vista desktops. We all share one wireless high-speed connection. I have 7 members in my family, and we all use the computers, but only 2 of us (my dad and I) are "computer geeks".

Bryan Dixon 09-17-2009 10:26 AM

I have 2 systems at my home, one is used by me and the other one by my brother, both are assembled one. and i have a laptop of dell. I think this should be more than sufficient. ha ha. but all are on duty full time as we work from home. Thanks

Albiem 08-27-2010 02:16 AM

Hi i am web designer i have two computers in home one is for designing and other one is for general purpose.

soccerjerseys 09-03-2010 05:30 AM

I have two computers at my home, one is very old and thats was a gift from my father when i passed my 5th standard and the second one is new :) i bought it from my pocket money. :cool:
________
PAXIL ATTORNEY