Computer Forums

Computer Forums (http://www.geekboards.com/forums/index.php)
-   Computer Gaming (http://www.geekboards.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Sports Games (http://www.geekboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262)

etali 05-24-2006 05:45 PM

Sports Games

Which sports games do you enjoy the most? I have been playing a lot of the 2K Sports games these days (Top Spin 2 / NBA 2006, etc) - I'm quite impressed with them - I'm not usually a sports game fan.

Which sports games do you like to play?

John2 05-31-2006 07:06 AM

I really like sports games. My favourite are : EA Cricket 2005, Fifa 2006, Need for Speed - Most Wanted and some more which I dont remember right now. I am a big fan of Sports Games. Yeah Raw vs Smackdown series is also in my favorites list.

CrissTacker 10-13-2008 08:48 AM

I really like sports games. My favourite are : Table Tennis Tournament, Sportbike Sprint, Need for Speed, Fifa 2006, EA Cricket 2005, - Most Wanted and some more which I dont remember right now. I am a big fan of Sports Games. Yeah Raw vs Smackdown series is also in my favorites list.

zach tyrl 10-29-2008 02:11 AM

I also like sports games. I like :
EA Cricket 2005
Need for Speed All Edition
Fifa 2006
Base Ball

DixieGregory 11-04-2008 07:00 AM

i like FIFA2006

lbsurg 11-25-2008 02:20 PM

I don't know if this makes me a sucker, or just a dedicated football fan, but I buy the new Madden every year. These last couple of years have seen some great improvements thanks to the next gen console. My neighbor even has the Wii version where you physically go through throwing and snapping motions. When it comes to sports video games, it's difficult to beat Madden, however I might give the overall prize to NBA Jam.

biophase 02-03-2009 11:07 AM

I bought Madden the first year it cames out in 90 and every year after that until 2005. Football has got to be the greatest online game to play. It gets intense if you are competitive and playing good opponents online.

redspin17 02-11-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbsurg (Post 6291)
I don't know if this makes me a sucker, or just a dedicated football fan, but I buy the new Madden every year. These last couple of years have seen some great improvements thanks to the next gen console. My neighbor even has the Wii version where you physically go through throwing and snapping motions. When it comes to sports video games, it's difficult to beat Madden, however I might give the overall prize to NBA Jam.

Yeah, I have to go with Madden on this one. Though I haven't really played many other sports games. Some of the others mentioned here I'd never heard of, but sound fun.

Philip Garcia 06-21-2009 01:55 AM

EA sports Tiger Woods Golf series

I love to play the EA sports Tiger Woods Golf series. This is really a very inetersting game with lots of high resolution graphics and complex golf courses to play.

Franklin Hulme 07-09-2009 02:07 PM

NHL 09 is the best

My favorite is the NHL series from EASports. I have been playing NHL games since the dawn of time...or at least since the first NHL game was released way back in the day. Recently I purchased the NHL 09 and it is awesome. NHL 09 is without a doubt the best NHL game to come from EA in years, and if you're a hockey fan it goes without saying that NHL 09 deserves your attention.