Computer Forums

Computer Forums (http://www.geekboards.com/forums/index.php)
-   Geek Stuff (http://www.geekboards.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Finding your letters in expected places (http://www.geekboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=324)

KLPDaisy 06-09-2006 10:24 PM

Finding your letters in expected places

So today when I was picking out what to wear to work, I opened up my closet and there were all these shirts in it that said KLY on them. How weird is that?

ruaalien2 06-09-2006 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLPDaisy
So today when I was picking out what to wear to work, I opened up my closet and there were all these shirts in it that said KLY on them. How weird is that?

*shock* where did they all come from I wonder? :eek:

sopi_jawbreaker 06-09-2006 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLPDaisy

Wow, like totally freaky. I totally know what you mean. Like today, I looked over at my laundry basket and on top of all my dirty clothes, there was like this t-shirt with SOP on the front. It like totally blew my mind. :p

ruaalien2 06-09-2006 10:33 PM

I must say, I had the same problem. I put my hand into my laundry basket (all clean clothes in there right now lol) to find something to wear, and all the shirts that kept coming out said Sigma Delta Tau on them...or to a non-greek, EAT. :eek:

Odd, no? :p

Scandia 06-10-2006 06:05 AM

My letters, Alpha Phi Omega, do not come close to spelling any words in English. Or in any other language I speak.

But my co-workers have tried to figure them out.

Drolefille 06-10-2006 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruaalien2
I must say, I had the same problem. I put my hand into my laundry basket (all clean clothes in there right now lol) to find something to wear, and all the shirts that kept coming out said Sigma Delta Tau on them...or to a non-greek, EAT. :eek:

Odd, no? :p

I have friends who will still read my letters and say "Eek?"

ruaalien2 06-10-2006 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drolefille
I have friends who will still read my letters and say "Eek?"

lol Better then EAT!

sopi_jawbreaker 06-10-2006 03:57 PM

Ok, I guess this isn't as bad as "EAT", but if you turn your head 90 degrees to the right (like top of your head pointing to the wall), our letters look kinda like they spell out "COW". And that's what our rival sorority used to call us behind our backs.

Scandia 06-10-2006 04:02 PM

Wow SOPi, that IS a stretch! That requires more malice than most GLO nicknames I have seen.

ruaalien2 06-10-2006 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sopi_jawbreaker
Ok, I guess this isn't as bad as "EAT", but if you turn your head 90 degrees to the right (like top of your head pointing to the wall), our letters look kinda like they spell out "COW". And that's what our rival sorority used to call us behind our backs.

Ouch, that is pretty bad.

One of my campers in day camp one summer said my letters read "MAT" cus if you tilt your head the Sigma kinda looks like a M....