Computer Forums

Computer Forums (http://www.geekboards.com/forums/index.php)
-   Building Websites (http://www.geekboards.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Forum participation (http://www.geekboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1076)

kellycriss 12-04-2008 04:14 AM

Forum participation

Participating online discussion forums drive lots of traffic to my website.

I am spending daily 2 hour for forum posting.

Can you describe your experience in forum posting?

Steven Perry 04-22-2009 08:42 AM

Yea I do that too.....it works absolutely but we need to be active on that forum. We have to participate everyday without missing.

elctrcmotors 04-22-2009 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kellycriss (Post 6351)
Participating online discussion forums drive lots of traffic to my website.

I am spending daily 2 hour for forum posting.

Can you describe your experience in forum posting?

About how many posts do you create in a given day? Eight or ten?

And, how many different forums do you post on?

I've only found a few in my niche so far, and I'm wondering how active you need to be to drive traffic.

Bonzi Mike 04-25-2009 11:46 AM

Yups guys, I am sure we can get more traffic via forums postings rather than any other ways. However, I feel that blog comments are more easy than blog commenting, but I don't think that we can get more traffic via there. Is it guys??

Marim 04-27-2009 10:37 AM

Yea participating actively in forums is good way to drive traffic but some forums don't allow any links. When we want particular niche of forums to post then it is a problem.

msbenchmark 04-27-2009 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonzi Mike (Post 7868)
However, I feel that blog comments are more easy than blog commenting, but I don't think that we can get more traffic via there.

I'm not sure what the difference between blog commenting and blog commets are, what do you mean by this?

Thanks for the tip on forum posting. How many posts do you create on average each day?

Keller Miller 06-07-2009 11:00 AM

As far as I know participating in forums postings really help a lot. I am spending about 3-4 hours daily on the forums where I have registered.....and get more benefits too @ the same time I offer good replies too :p lolzz

blacktulip 06-07-2009 04:01 PM

hello --I am not sure what you mean by driving traffic-????? can you help me with this please????????

trade-show-joe 06-09-2009 06:21 PM

There are better ways to get traffic. I would only participate in forums where you can add value and you find it interesting. If you make a great contribution, people may click through on your sig. That's about it. ~ Joe, king of trade show displays!

cutebokchoi 06-10-2009 10:04 PM

I'm doing roughly like 3-5 posts a day. I'm a newbie and I just find it a good way to spread ideas and information around. =D